Complaint Review: Melalueca

• Submitted: Thu, July 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2004

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
Melalueca
3910 S Yellowstone Hwy Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Melalueca ripoff seemed to deliberately stall cancel and refund process This company makes it clear that they do not appreciate members who want to cancel! Idaho Falls Idaho

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I quit to and am being harrassed they want to take me to court for complaining

I joined with my initial order; was not happy with all products (example petroleum in some products, very strong smell in cleaning product).

I cancelled per letter but was told that they never received it. After numerous calls with agents, supervisors, 3 separate faxes, they finally cancelled my membership.

The business kit was returned & they kept almost $3 'in error'. Upon calling, they promised to credit me the correct difference.

This company makes it clear that they do not appreciate members who want to cancel! I will not join such a company ever again that forces you to buy a minimum point system. If their products are sooo great, the orders would come in naturally. Big mistake, big lesson learned !

Renee
colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2004 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melalueca/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83402/Melalueca-ripoff-seemed-to-deliberately-stall-cancel-and-refund-process-This-company-makes-100102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melalueca

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I quit to and am being harrassed they want to take me to court for complaining

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

Please go to mine dated 9/8/04 and write a note. This is what they keep telling me. I had to report them to the BBB to help get my money back. So far no good. I followed all the directions and my mentor said she would help me get my money back but then blocked me from emailing her for help. Now they want to take me to court for complaining. Stay away people.