Complaint Review: Melalueca

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2008

• Reported By:Bird City Kansas
Melalueca
melalueca.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Melalueca Scam, Use religion as selling tool, Overpriced products, contract "seems" hard to break Nationwide

I bought Melalueca once and was not impressed with the products. They were very expensive and not worth it. Like many of you I was trying to help someone out. I read all your reports and decided that I would simply send a cancellation letter first class mail. Then I went to my banker, a friend of mine, and he "hot carded" my debit card. Melalueca cannot charge my account and I won't receive their useless products anymore. I am sorry to read so many of you were duped over and over by this company. A simple phine call to your bank will keep this disreputable company out of your bank account.

Smart lady
Bird City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melalueca/nationwide/Melalueca-Scam-Use-religion-as-selling-tool-Overpriced-products-contract-seems-hard-t-329595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melalueca