Complaint Review: Melan Enterprises Trucking LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Melan Enterprises Trucking LLC
20105 Broadway Avenue Snohomish, Washington United States of America

Melan Enterprises Trucking LLC Melan Enterprises Trucking Can Not Be Trusted Snohomish, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Great Service!

Do not enter into a contract with this company.  They will break the contract and not even think twice about it.  They abuse the cars they transport by joy riding in the nice ones.  When they sign a contract they break the terms and conditions by doing whatever they want.  I trusted them to move a clients car for me and they jerked my customer around and then laughed at me when I questioned their lack of professionalism.

Even if you think a contract will protect  you... be prepared to hire an attorney.  They don't think you will for the little bit (under $1000.00) they rip you off with each car move across country.

Don't trust them.  Read about them on www.transportreviews.com See how new their company is... ask yourself why?   Do they change their name every six months?   I believe they do once they rip enough people off. Buyer beware.  Steer clear of these idiots.  They have no morals what-so-ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melan-Enterprises-Trucking-LLC/Snohomish-Washington-98296/Melan-Enterprises-Trucking-LLC-Melan-Enterprises-Trucking-Can-Not-Be-Trusted-Snohomish-W-976391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melan Enterprises Trucking LLC

Great Service!

AUTHOR: Deb - ()

I had Melan Enterprises ship my 2012 Lexus this past week and this is not the first time I am shipping a car. My good friend recommended Melan Enterprises and now I know why; the quality of their service is absolutely superb, and they made it a great experience; my car was picked up and delivered on time. I would not use any other company, if I ever need to ship my car again I will call Melan Enterprises. Whenever I would called them with any questions they would always answer all the questions that I had in a helpful manner. The level of service at Melan Enterprises Trucking is fantastic, I was quite impressed by the professionalism of its staff; they have gained a loyal customer for life! If you are looking for a car hauler with experience and professionalism, then look no further. I would definitely recommend to use this company to anyone who needs to get their vehicle shipped. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, Melan Enterprises! 6/5 Stars.