Complaint Review: Melanie Ashraf

Melanie Ashraf

Melanie Ashraf Mortgage Identity Theft Scam Straw Buyer Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My License has no complaints

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FALSE IGNORANT Report On MELANIE ASHRAF

*Consumer Comment: TOTAL SCAM!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Melanie Ashraf Explained

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Untrue Report on Melanie Ashraf

Melanie Ashraf runs a really shady operation. I contacted her about some properties and from the very beginning I got a real fishy feeling from her, just a kind of nervous, jittery feeling when she was showing us houses. My husband and I decided on a beautiful property but were worried we couldn't afford it. Melanie Ashraf was really dedicated in trying to get us this property, and that's when things got really turned around and scammy.

We didn't pass a credit check, but she said not to worry about it. She ended up putting in an application for the mortgage with a straw buyer saying it was her 'friend' and that she did this all the time and we'd be able to afford the home of our dreams just fine. My husband and I were appalled at finding this out and demanded she rescind it. My husband got a hold of the paperwork and called this 'friend' and we found out that she had NO IDEA what was going on or who Melanie Ashraf was. [continued below]....
..... We told her she should probably contact the police because her identity was most definitely stolen by her.

We demanded she give us back all our paperwork because we didn't want to fall prey to the Melanie Ashraf identity theft scam either. From what I know she keeps switching firms when they find out about her scam and kick her to the curb. Stay away from her!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melanie-Ashraf/internet/Melanie-Ashraf-Mortgage-Identity-Theft-Scam-Straw-Buyer-Internet-554597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melanie Ashraf

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My License has no complaints

AUTHOR: Melanie - (USA)

The original report is false. I worked as a Realtor for a short time and then returned to my Administrative position as that was a better fit for me. This original report was done in retaliation because I reported a company for misconduct.

Here is a link to my previous real estate license showing no complaints. I did not renew my license so it is now void but there are no complaints at all regarding my license and the work I did as a Realtor. Thank you

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

FALSE IGNORANT Report On MELANIE ASHRAF

AUTHOR: MelanieRose29 - (USA)

This report is completely falsh and ignorant as well - who ever wrote it is a liar.   IF this were true these people would have filed a report against Melanie Ashraf's license.  If you check Melanie Ashrafs Real Estate License you'll see that there are NO negative reports or claims against it and that her license is in good standing.  This report was put on Ripoff Report to retaliate against Melanie Ashraf for other reasons of dislike towards her. The internet can be used that way sadly.

TOTAL SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: Expose - (United States of America)

I just want to make sure everyone is aware this whole string is a huge conspiracy by Ayman Defrawy. His brother's name is Ashraf Deferawy. THIS HAS  BEEN PROOFED OVER AND OVER AGAIN

JSUT SEARCH GOOGLE!!!

This whols tring of complaints is desineded to make people stop seeing his ongoing scam which is modeling. Melanie is not a real person. SHE IS A FRONT AS AYMAN USES HIS FAMILYS NAMES to avoid being caught...

I admit I do not have the whol story yet but I willkeep digging until I have all of it and IWILL POST ALL FINDINGS HERE AND ON ALL SITES. IT is to save to know that Melnaie Ashraf is nto real, it is a front for AYMAN DEFRAWY

Melanie Ashraf Explained

AUTHOR: Career Net - (United States of America)

Career Network is aware that Melanie Ashraf filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against our company.  We would like to address this situation and set the record straight.

Melanie Ashraf applied for multiple positions with our company and was subsequently turned down from one of these positions after an interview.  We felt that she was not qualified for this position (or the other positions she applied for) and was not invited to interview again.  Melanie became upset and filed a complaint with the BBB.

We regret that this situation has intensified to the point in which a statement on behalf of Career Network is necessary.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Untrue Report on Melanie Ashraf

AUTHOR: MelanieRose29 - (United States of America)

I am Melanie Ashraf and this report is currently being investigated as to the source - I am working with a lawyer and Channel 9 news to find out who posted this slander against me.  This report is 100% false.  I believe I know who it is that did this and I believe they did it in retaliation to my telling them I was filing a claim with the BBB against them for false advertisement of jobs.  As this report against me was posted on 1/14/10 after I told the company what I was filing agianst them they called me and told me to Google my name - I then discovered slander against me which is 100% false.  I have only been a Realtor since August 2009 with  Ziprealty www.ziprealty.com and I am on very good terms as an employee.  I have never switched companies at all and have only been with Ziprealty.  You can call Ziprealty in Maitland, FL and ask anything you want about me.  I have never worked with anyone named Gina and Ziprealty is also looking into this slander as it affects them as well.    I am currently trying to find the IP address for the person that posted this so I can link it to the company I believe is at the core of this posting so that I can go after them legally.  You can tell by reading this original report that it doesnt sound right at all.  Realtors are under Brokers and are highly ethical in their dealings.  If what Gina posted were true - Gina should have filed agianst me with FREC - but I know she cant because she has no valid case as her posting is 100% false.