Complaint Review: Melbourne IT

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: mwm232 — Minneapolis Minnesota
Melbourne IT

Melbourne IT DO NOT USE Internet

Used these guys to host our website for awhile and was not happy with the customer service since every time I called I had to wait for 45 mins to talk to someone. I then moved my domain to a new host in December of 2011, but they kept charging me a monthly fee. They have no email address besides a general inquiry form that you have to fill out, which I did three times and never got a response. Everytime I called had to wait a minimum of 30 minutes. Who has time to do this?

Talked to a representative got nowhere. She admitted that we moved our site, but said we did not call to cancel. So they knew that we do not do any type of business with them, but because we did not formally cancel, they still charged us each month? Are you kidding me?!?!

Then asked to talk to her supervisor and a guy came on, who was talking to me, and in the background was a voice that said "61 seconds"......"40 seconds"....This guys was on a pre-paid phone!! To be honest, at this point,  I actually felt sorry for this guy.

I honestly have never been treated like this by any reputable company and I would warn anyone reading this to stay far far away from these guys. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melbourne-IT/internet/Melbourne-IT-DO-NOT-USE-Internet-1038329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melbourne IT