Complaint Review: Meleleuca

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By:dover Pennsylvania
Meleleuca
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Meleluca - "The Wellness Company" Ripoff Dishonest Steals money if you don't order Ships without order Horrible Idaho Falls Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: Its a great company sorry you feel this way

*Consumer Comment: Melaleuca is NOT a Ripoff!!

*Consumer Comment: My experience with Meleluca is not the same.

Not only does this company promise many things you DO NOT get, they also take money without notifying you.

I did not order anything due to family problems, they took it upon themselves and took $50.00 out of my bank account.

If you don't order they are supposed to send you a "gift cert" saying you need to buy double the next month. They do NOT do that.

They make it impossible to be promoted within time frames making themselves richer and you poorer!

They lie, they are deceiving, their products can't be that great if they have to "TRICK" customers into buying a membership.

I regret ever thinking about their company and trying to get family members to do the same. I hope they do not SCAM anyone else into becoming a "Preffered Customer"

Only certain "customers" are able to make money! It is a fact in their books you spend $35.00 on.

This program is IMPOSSIBLE! ! ! ! ! ! Save your money for something worthwhile!

Elisha
dover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2004 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meleleuca/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83402/Meleluca-The-Wellness-Company-Ripoff-Dishonest-Steals-money-if-you-dont-order-Ships-w-86945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meleleuca

Its a great company sorry you feel this way

AUTHOR: Larry Jobin - (United States of America)

I am a preferred customer and and an independent marketing executive for Melaleuca. I have used the product for years and have tried many others. Never to find one that comes close to the quality they deliver. I have never heard of this gift cert. that is mentioned here. You do sign a contract to get the preferred customer discount. You do not need this if you would like to pay regular pricing on items. On the contract you have a section that gives you the opportunity to pick a back up order for those times you do not place an order due to illness or vacation. There is also a spot on the contract that tells you if you would like to cancel your agreement to do so in writing by the 25th of the month. It also tells you that it will automaticly be charged to your account at the beginning of the next month if you have missed an order. I have yet to get rich on Melaleuca how ever I know some that have. Melaleuca is about safe and eco friendly products, the best on the market!! It really is about helping people not taking advantage of folks. It is not a get rich sceem. If it was presented that way to you I am sorry. Unfortunately in your case, we are  basically self employed. And there are all kinds out there. I do not know your case but for me I can reach and get contacted back by anyone in my up-line. They have all been great. As for training I can get that at anytime,even have my up-line travel 100's of miles just to help me out. I wish you would have signed up under me. It saddens me to see that it ended so upsetting for you. Everyone should always read the contract including the fine print. You have a good day and God Bless you.

Melaleuca is NOT a Ripoff!!

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

THE FACTS: When you sign up with Melaleuca YOU AGREE to buy 35 pts. a month, which is about $50 to $60. You also AGREE TO a 35 point back-up order if you forget to place your monthly order. You can even choose the products that are in the backup order. (I have never heard of a "gift certificate"!!) You are also told how you can cancel your membership at any time by the 25th of the month. If a company is so deceptive--why would they tell you how to cancel. Also, your membership of $29 is refundable for 4 mo. if you decide not to continue. The products are guaranteed to your complete satisfaction or you can send them back (empty bottle) within 60 days-full money back refund. I think most people that complain about these things probably weren't listening very well when they signed up. That is really sad, because this is the most honest and amazing company that I have ever dealt with. I have had some of my customers close their accounts and they haven't had a bit of trouble.

The most important thing about Melaleuca is that they are not a MLM. They are basically a "store" where you can purchase NON-TOXIC products. I have been studying the over the counter products for two years and the fact that those manufacturers can use any chemical they want (not even test them or list them on their packages)and there is no government protection--is pretty scary. Most of the public has no idea how dangerous all the products are that they are using. If anyone wants info. about the chemicals in the over-the-counter products, or how Melaleuca is different, email me for a free toxin report-- (((ROR redacted)))

Melaleuca does amazing research to make sure that their products are not harmful to your health and that their are no toxic chemicals in them. We have been using the Melaleuca products for two years and there is no way my family could go back to shopping for the over the counter products again. My husband had terrible eczema and by using these products...it is completely healed. I also have been building a "work-at-home" business with this company and LOVE IT!! I would be glad to answer anyone's questions, give you toxic info., or tell you more about Melaleuca and why 1000's of families change to this company every month. Email me at the above address!

My experience with Meleluca is not the same.

AUTHOR: Cealt - (U.S.A.)

When I signed up for Meleluca I did not do it as a business I just wanted to be a consumer because I liked the products; and you can do that. When you do sign up you have to pick a alternative package which you will get billed for IF you do not make an order within the month. Maybe the person felt they were being ripped off because they did not realize this. There are a few times where the time has gotten away from me but I still received the products that I selected when I signed up. I have never been billed for something and did not receive products.

I'm sorry this person had a horrible experience and should have contacted Meleluca. I know several people that use them and have never had any problems. There products are wonderful and you earn points to earn free products.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC