Complaint Review: Melissa A Hanson (Maiden Name Lajtos)

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:NA New Jersey
Melissa A Hanson (Maiden Name Lajtos)
14 Olive Ct Flemington, New Jersey U.S.A.

Melissa A Hanson (Maiden Name Lajtos) Deadbeat MOM Flemington New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Incorrect Information

Melissa is the worse of all deadbeat moms. She wants to be called mom but does not want to follow the court orders that were set in place 12 years ago. She owes about $60k in back child support. She did not make arrangements to pay her half of the orthodontist bills so when it came time to get my daughters braces off they would not take them off because the bill wasn't paid. She changed health insurance without letting me know and when I took my daughter in for a physical the insurance claim was rejected because the insurance was canceled over 9 months ago now I am trying to get her to pay the $200 owed to the medical practice.

Worse part is she thinks she is hurting me and the truth is the only one she is hurting is her daughter. She needs to remember to hurt someone you have to care about them...we could care a less if she lived or died! Just take care of your child!

Oh and one more funny she just sold a chair on eBay for $1200 do you think she even bought her daughter a bday present...NOPE!

And did I mention she is the biggest liar on the face of the earth...she doesn't even know when she is lying or telling the truth anymore.

Sickofthebs
NA, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melissa-A-Hanson-Maiden-Name-Lajtos/Flemington-New-Jersey/Melissa-A-Hanson-Maiden-Name-Lajtos-Deadbeat-MOM-Flemington-New-Jersey-381487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melissa A Hanson (Maiden Name Lajtos)

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: Thecalmtruth - (U.S.A.)

This "report", presumably written by Danielle of Phillipsburg, NJ, was filed full of incorrect information. None of this "information" is correct. There is no $60,000 in outstanding child support owed, there are no medical bills owed, her braces were paid in full (by me), full insurance was always been carried, my daughter knows I got her birthday presents, I never sold a chair on eBay ..... and I am an active and loving parent in the life of my daughter. When I saw this "report" I immediately contacted my ex-husband who knew nothing of what had been written and she has been instructed to take it down. However this website takes a long time to cycle through deletions, so it was suggested to me that I respond so these lies are not mistaken by anyone for fact.

Unfortunately my daughter knows about this "report". Most importantly my daughter read this who also knows this information is incorrect and was shocked and hurt that her step mother would write something like this.

The most important person here is my daughter and I felt that since she and my ex-husband, as well as family and friends, knew this information was completely fictious and wrong, that I really didnt need to respond any further. Any step mother who publicly states they don't care if their step childs mother "lives or dies", well I think that says more then I can ever say about this person.

I really want to respond more to every line in this report filed, and I want to offer my opinion as to why someone would post such a thing and why someone would every post something that could harm their own step child in this way? However, that serves no purpose other than to create more drama for my daughter and she is already surrounded by enough.

You dont have to believe me to know there is always more than one side to a story, and this "report" is definetly a story.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC