Complaint Review: Melissa Boutin... M. Boutin... Melissa Boutin, Attorney At Law

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 23, 2010

• Reported By: M.M. — Boulder Colorado U.S.A.
Melissa Boutin... M. Boutin... Melissa Boutin, Attorney At Law
Denver Denver, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 720-338-4784
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Melissa Boutin... M. Boutin... Melissa Boutin, Attorney At Law Melissa Boutin, The Law Office Of Melissa Boutin Said She Was Affordable. She Had No Experience. Our Case ended up costing three times as much in fees Denver, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely untrue

I went to this attorney. She had no experience. She said she was affordable, but the work she did was piecemeal. The trustees did not like her, and it seemed they gave her more to do, and she overcharged us. She said her fee was $699 plus filing fee. Turns out our bankruptcy cost us over $1600 in the end. She was selfish. She did not have paralegal or an assistant to help her, and she seemed like she was hording cash. She should be reported to regulations committee for her failure to alert clients that she does such a poor job. We were very unhappy clients. We had to hire another attorney to correct all of her mistakes.

Beware!! I would not use her company ever!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melissa-Boutin-M-Boutin-Melissa-Boutin-Attorney-At-Law/Denver-Colorado-80202/Melissa-Boutin-M-Boutin-Melissa-Boutin-Attorney-At-Law-Melissa-Boutin-The-Law-Off-537493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melissa Boutin... M. Boutin... Melissa Boutin, Attorney At Law

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely untrue

AUTHOR: Law Office of Melissa A. Boutin - (United States of America)

I find this interesting as I have no clue who this person supposedly is that made this report.  At the time this report was filed, I had just started the practice and had no clients who I had filed any bankruptcy for (and the only call's I had received were from scam artists who found my ad on craigslist).  To date, I have no clients from Boulder or who have these initials.  I find this entire thing complaint to be a scam to try and scare potential clients.  Further, my work is complete, detailed and professionally handled by myself.