Complaint Review: Melissa Marie Spegal

• Reported By: Helpmepleasee — sarasota Florida
Melissa Marie Spegal
Sarasota, Florida USA

Melissa Marie Spegal A cheater and a thief combined Sarasota Florida

This person is all over Craigslist scamming pepople! I counted 3 ads just today, including sexual services ad! She cheated me on a deal and sold me a broken TV for 900$.

She had her boyfriend and his friend help load it after I tested it, but when I got home, I noticed that the front of the tv was different from the one I tested!

When I called to ask what was going on, I was told that if I wanted trouble, her boyfriend was in a biker gang and could take care of me without an issue!

DO NOT IF YOU SEE THIS NAME IN CRAIGSLST, ANSWER THE AD!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melissa-Marie-Spegal/Sarasota-Florida/Melissa-Marie-Spegal-A-cheater-and-a-thief-combined-Sarasota-Florida-1055734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melissa Marie Spegal