Complaint Review: Melissa Panzera

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:milton Florida
Melissa Panzera
2389 Garcon Point Rd Internet U.S.A.

UOL*NETZERO Caution UOL*Netzero stoll my $$$ right under my nose. Internet

Use Extreme Caution with Netzero.com I used them for a free trial and then kept them another month or two. They are cheap and service nwas okay, but when I was able to get DSL I switched to people. I do all my banking on line and I was just checking things when i notice a $10.00 charge from netzero its been several months since I used them. I have even gotten a new computer with all new addrs and they still found me. My bank is searching for any other charges from them and I hope they will reemburse me.

melissa
milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melissa-Panzera/internet/UOLNETZERO-Caution-UOLNetzero-stoll-my-right-under-my-nose-Internet-347546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melissa Panzera