Complaint Review: Mellat Properties LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: gavilan — Georgia United States of America
Mellat Properties LLC
PO BOX 4605 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Mellat Properties LLC Tamica McGill Scam Artist with a long criminal history. Posed as a property manager only to squat in our property and trashed the place!! Alpharetta, Georgia

*General Comment: repoman

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CLOWN

*Author of original report: ...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stalker

*Author of original report: Tamica McGill, do you have any kind of even remotely relevant response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stalker

*Author of original report: Still insisting you are not a scam artist? Prove it.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More slander and racism

*Author of original report: ...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander and racism

*Author of original report: Well, this reply from "T. McGill" says it all...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander and defamation

My wife's parents, who live/work in Germany, were letting us rent their townhouse here in Georgia. We recently purchased a home and were getting ready to move out of the townhouse and into our new home. Since we were moving out, the parents searched for a property manager since they wanted to continue to rent the townhouse out while they lived overseas. The found Mellat Properties via Google, and contacted Tamica McGill, who represented herself as the company owner. We were not moving out until the end of the year (Dec. 29), and they made it very clear to Ms. McGill that the property should not be rented out until then. My wife and I began moving stuff out mid-December. We returned on Dec. 27 to move the rest of our property out, when we discovered a vehicle parked in the driveway. We walked in the house, and found that not only had a woman and her two kids moved in, but they had also filled the house with stuff that they had hoarded. They also brought in four dogs that they let pee on the carpets and just trashed the place. A little research and we quickly found out that the woman who had moved in was Tamica McGill, the owner of Mellat Properties. When we talked to her in person, she tried to pretend that she was a tenant that Mellat Properties had placed and acted like she did not know what was going on. Meanwhile our personal property was still in the house; much of it was just tossed into the garage and some of it damaged.
Long story short, we got her out pretty quick, filed a couple of police reports, and are currently considering our options to pursue legal action. Laughably, after we caught her red handed, she threatened to sue my brother in law, and has threatened to sue me several times.

Unfortunately Tamica McGill has a history of trouble with the law. She also goes by several aliases, one of which is Piper Chance.

Mugshots & lists of past criminal charges:

Pending lawsuit from another "client" that she scammed (Access to PACER required to read the entire complaint)

I wanted to create this report to get the word out about this woman. There is a lot of real estate crime like this going on right now since the housing bust happened, and we were unfortunately had by this woman. I do not want anyone else to have to go through this, so hopefully we can get her off the street and out of her little racket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mellat-Properties-LLC/Alpharetta-Georgia-/Mellat-Properties-LLC-Tamica-McGill-Scam-Artist-with-a-long-criminal-history-Posed-as-a-p-997562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mellat Properties LLC

#1 General Comment

repoman

AUTHOR: repoman - ()

im looking for mrs piper chance aka tamica mc gill she has our 2001 bmw x5 she skipped with it . please contact me 706-506-2400 reward

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CLOWN

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Keith Yancey I don't owe you ANY explanation! You don't own the property nor do I have a contract with you. You sound like a fool! I could see if the REAL owner was making these accusations but he hasn't that makes you look even more ridiculous! You have nothing better to do than go from site to site with your bullsh*t but like I said and I will say again stop harassing me! What are you doing on my PERSONAL Instagram and Twitter page?  Can you explain that? You look like a damn stalker! It looks like you have nothing better to do with your life! I hope you get a life soon because this is going nowhere for you........

...

AUTHOR: gavilan - (United States of America)

Now I'm supposedly stalking and harassing you?? You're just really reaching aren't you?
Like I said on one of my previous replies, I'm just gonna let your responses speak for themselves.
A reputable business owner would be apologetic and own up to the situation and try to rectify or at least explain it. You on the other hand have resorted to making baseless claims and slanderous remarks like the response you just left, which, by the way, is a pretty serious accusation.
All you've done is prove your lack of credibility even further.
Again, to anybody else who might be reading this: If you decide to deal with a property manager or in any real estate transaction in general, make sure you do your due diligence and vet who you deal with! Since the housing market crash, lots of con artists like Tamica McGill here have been pulling scams similar to this one. Be careful and research the company before you pay or sign anything. Don't learn the hard way like my family did.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stalker

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Like I said just stop stalking and harassing me! You no life having CLOWN! Find something to do with your time before YOU wind up in jail with a restraining and gag order! And also fired from your job! Im sure they would love to know that you do this bullshit on work hours.

Tamica McGill, do you have any kind of even remotely relevant response

AUTHOR: gavilan - (United States of America)

for any of your actions, instead of just spewing even more lies (in true con artist form)?

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stalker

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

This man KEITH YANCEY is stalking me and my family and we are very afraid of him. We have contacted the police and taken steps to protect ourselves. He has made up Twitter and Instagram accounts only to harrass me. This is getting out of hand and this person must be stopped. There have been no civil charges bought against us and this man does not own this property in question. He has resulted in making stalking me become his number one priority and it's really sad and scary.

Still insisting you are not a scam artist? Prove it.

AUTHOR: gavilan - (United States of America)

Tamica, every last thing you have told me is a lie and you know it. You claim not to know me yet you managed to post my picture in your first reply. That picture is not on the first page of Google's results when you search for my name. Face it, we caught you red handed, FACE TO FACE IN PERSON. And you did damage my personal property, but that'll be all sorted out in court hopefully before too long.

I have posted several links proving who you really are. Again, if you really are a legitimate business, show us proof! You say you have references, show them! You have zero positive reviews anywhere on the internet, no BBB profile, no references anywhere. Not to mention you don't have a fixed address listed anywhere, just a PO box. Then in your last reply here, in one sentence you say you haven't spoken with the owner, then in the next you claim you did speak with him. Get your story straight!

I'm glad you find all this hilarious. I, and I'm sure all of your other victims like Mr. Hong, don't think that this is hilarious at all.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More slander and racism

AUTHOR: T. Mcgill - (United States of America)

Mr. Yancey you should really be ashamed of yourself! This is what you choose to spend your time doing? Getting the word out? Where is your proof of me being a career Real Estate scam artist? Please provide it here! something other than slander and defamation! I don't know you! I have never seen you! I have never had a contract with you!!!I would think that a person would have better things to do but I guess not. You obviously enjoy the back and forth nonsense which proves you have no LIFE! I have read all your comments on each site that you have put them on and I find them to be hilarious!

You can't and will never stop me from doing business I have been in business long before you started this ridiculous GARBAGE and will still be in business long after you are gone! YES you are a racist and very much so! Talking about low am I? What do you call this? I have not had one call from the OWNER whom I had a CONTRACT with! Instead I see all this garbage from you and I don't even know you! And please stop saying that your personal property was damaged the owner himself informed me that when the house was broken into nothing was taken because there was nothing of VALUE in the home.

Have a great day!

...

AUTHOR: gavilan - (United States of America)

I think it's pretty obvious how little credibility this woman has. It is unfortunate that in this housing recession, when there are thousands of people across the country who are actually facing the prospect of losing their home that we have people like Tamica McGill.

Tamica, if you have plenty of references I would suggest providing them here. You have already proven  by your behavior here that you have zero credibility. And bringing racism into this discussion? Can you get any lower??

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander and racism

AUTHOR: T. Mcgill - (United States of America)

keith yancey this is the last reply that you will get from us. first of all we dont know you nor do you know me. its very sad that this is what you choose to do with your time and this is the kind of false negative energy that you have. i have stated before and will state again you were not the owner nor are you even listed anywhere with interest in the home. we will continue to run our business you are not going to stop that.  there has never been a complaint about my company and i have plenty of references. the only reason i know anything about you is the same reason that you think you know things about me! have a great day and please get a life!

Well, this reply from "T. McGill" says it all...

AUTHOR: gavilan - (United States of America)

Um, if I've never had any interest in the property, how come you seem to know so much about me?? You moved in to MY family's townhouse without authorization from the owners, and moreover you moved in before I had moved out. So yes, I most DEFINITELY had an interest in the property. You know what, Tamica? I also had an interest in my OWN personal property that you damaged while you squatted there, without giving my in-laws (the owners) any money for the time you were there or for the damage that you caused, no less.
If you have no criminal record, how come a simple Google search of your name ("Tamica McGill") overwhelmingly says otherwise? If you were the one who filed that lawsuit that I linked to, then how come the original link on justia.com AND the record on pacer.gov list YOU as the defendant and not the plaintiff?
You are not a legitimate company. You are not even a company at all. You are a scam artist who saw an opportunity in the property owner living overseas, so you squatted the property thinking you could live there yourself rent free without ever getting caught.

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander and defamation

AUTHOR: T. Mcgill - (United States of America)

This person known as Keith Yancey has gone from site to site trying to trash and slander our business. We have NEVER had a contract with this person nor does he have any interest in the property. We had a contract for management with the OWNER and could rent the property to whomever we wanted.This  person seems to have alot of time and anger on his hands which scares us. We intend to file a harassment report with the police very soon. The information he uploaded is also false. I am the one that filed the lawsuit in pacer and, also I DON'T have a criminal record whatsoever.This person is filled with rage and anger and obviously has mental issues We will continue to move forward as a company. We have been in business since 2007 and have rented out hundreds of properties without any complaints. This person is plain nuts, and racist and we really hope he gets a life.