Complaint Review: MelloDigital.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Never Again — Bloomington Minnesota
MelloDigital.com
1412 ave m brooklyn, NY 11230 1412 ave m brooklyn, NY, New York United States of America

MelloDigital.com Theft by Swindle 1412 ave m brooklyn, New York , New York

In my haste and with a desire to save $$$ I neglected to check on this company before ordering from them. I attempted to purchase the NIKON D3200 SLR camera at their advertised price of $409.00 when the next cheapest amount I could find it for anywhere else was $596.00. They advertise the item as "in stock" currently (today), and the ad pusher is "order today, ship today". I ordered on 02/13/13 and received email with my order number same day saying it would arrive in 5-7 business days. On day 8 I called them and asked the status of my order, I was told they were over-ordered and the delay would be 5 more days. They told me they would then ship it 2 day priority at no additional cost. After 5 days I called to verify they were shipping it. I was told they just received the shipment and it has to be unpacked and put into inventory then shipped and we were on time for the promised delivery. When it didn't arrive I called and was told the camera was not in that shipment as they thought it was and they have contacted the manufacturer. I asked who that was and I was told Canon(?) I took the hint that this was a scam...It is now April 16th and they have not attempted to contact me since the initial confirmation email. 60 days now they have had my $417.00 and not a peep from them. This is a pretty serious crime in my book. When I call and ask about it they scoff and brush me off. Just common thieves would be my best description. I have a hard time with arrogant liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MelloDigitalcom/1412-ave-m-brooklyn-NY-New-York-11230/MelloDigitalcom-Theft-by-Swindle-1412-ave-m-brooklyn-New-York-New-York-1043640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MelloDigital.com