Complaint Review: MelloDigital.com

• Reported By: Dustin — Batesville Arkansas
MelloDigital.com
Internet USA

MelloDigital.com Five months and still no product Internet

I ordered an sb-700 flash on 02/04/2013. It was a great deal.

After about a month and a half, i logged into their website to check on the status of my order. It said "ready to ship".

I called to see if there was anything i could do. They said that they had oversold the product and it would most likely be in stock my the next friday. That was fine with me.

After about another month, still no product. I continued checking on the order every couple weeks. I have been doing this for five months. Each time I get a slightly different story. Sometimes they say check back on Friday. Once they told me that it shipped. A couple times they told me that they no longer have a supplier for the flash.

The kicker is that i called to make sure it was in stock before i ordered it. -they obviously lied. Yesterday i ordered the same flash from B&H Photo, it shipped within a couple of hours. I haven't cancelled the MelloDigital order. I plan on making their life a living hell until they follow through with my order. I am sick of these bait and switch companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MelloDigitalcom/internet/MelloDigitalcom-Five-months-and-still-no-product-Internet-1060557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MelloDigital.com