Complaint Review: MellowDigital

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: pbc — boston Massachusetts

MellowDigital mellow digital bait and switch and never send product, Internet

what can I do about this horrible company.  They are in New York. I have had an order in from November and they did a Bait and Switch with me but I called them up and made them go back to the original order, They have told me it was in the mail and when I did not get it they blamed a snowstorm and then they said it was on back order. Another time they told me it was tied up in customs.

They have also told me there must be a mistake and will have it shipped the next day. They have also added a shipping charge  of 3.99 when it was free on my order originally.I have gone to their website a dozen times over the  past few months and it is posted that this item is on the shelf and ready to order. They have told me they would correct this time and time again but never change it.Do you have a number for the attorney general or someone i could call to do something about this Scam place.  the name on line is MelloDigital.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MellowDigital/internet/MellowDigital-mellow-digital-bait-and-switch-and-never-send-product-Internet-1046464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MellowDigital