Complaint Review: Melody Green

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2003

• Reported By:Jacksonville Oregon
Melody Green
908 Newport Avenue Unit B, Long Beach, Ca. 90804 Long Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 562-439-1731
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Melody Green "Sold" Bose System 321 and never shipped ripoff deception Long Beach California

On 12/12/02, I Purchased a Bose 321 stereo theater system on eBay for a final bid price of $650.00. I sent a $650.00 Cashiers Check via Air Borne,(#26758135155)immediately to the address provided, after the check was sent the seller, contacted me and informed me it was the wrong address and to send me a western union wire. I did so. She received the WU money.

On 12/20/02, Melody called, left a message and said she had not sent the Bose 321 yet and she explained she had a car accident and broke her arm. She said she would get the package out ASAP and to date, I have not received the Items and have called daily and left messages. I was to receive the late package by 12/20 or 12/23/02 - express.

Attempted to cancel the Air Borne #16758135155 package however it was dropped to Melody's eBay address, the resident claims they didn't receive it. Airborne has record of the delivery. Melody claimed if she received it she would return the check. Evidently, Melody does not live at the address she provide as a home shipping address.

Inclosing, Melody has received my money via Western Union and perhaps at another location. Melody refuses/fails to return my calls or contact me.

I feel Melody is Responsible for the "missing" Cashiers Check. This address was eBay address provided and I followed instructions.

Bill
Jacksonville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melody-Green/Long-Beach-California-90804/Melody-Green-Sold-Bose-System-321-and-never-shipped-ripoff-deception-Long-Beach-Californ-55661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melody Green