Complaint Review: Melrose Jewelers

• Reported By: Mike — Gorham New Hampshire
Melrose Jewelers
655 South Flower St, Suite 147 Los Angeles, California USA

Melrose Jewelers Ripped Off by Melrose Jewelers in Los Angeles California

I purchased a men's stainless Steel Oyster Blue Roman Dial Smooth Bezel Rolex Datejust on 11-17-2011 from Melrose Jewelers at 655 South Flower St., Suite 147, Los Angeles, CA  90017.  On July 18, 2013 I took the watch to a Rolex Jeweler to have them send to Rolex for Service.  They sent it out and got it back, telling me it was a fake Rolex.  I paid Melrose Jeweler's $ 3,425.00.  I also got from them a AIGL Appraisal Report, I bet that is fake too.

I need a lawyer to help me file a case against Melrose Jewelers. I have already file with the Better Business Bureau in California and the Office of the Attorney General, Kamala D. Harris in California.

Any information you can assist me with would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melrose-Jewelers/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Melrose-Jewelers-Ripped-Off-by-Melrose-Jewelers-in-Los-Angeles-California-1084741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melrose Jewelers