Complaint Review: Melvin Oldendorf

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Latanya — ford Heights Illinois
Melvin Oldendorf
3041 East Offner rd Beechert, Illinois United States of America

Melvin Oldendorf Oldendorf Machine Sexual Deviant with un treated Syphilis, Scammer, Liar, Cheat Beechert, Illinois

Melvin Oldendorf of 3041 East Offner road in Beecher is a lying, cheating son of gun. He agreed to pay me for Adult services and told me he was single. I made it very clear If we did anything I expect to be paid and he should use a condom because I may have caught syphilis. He agreed and I got in his van and did what i agreed to do. He refused to pay because he said I didnt give him enough warning about the syphilis and he is married? then he tried kicking me out the van. I refused to leave so he called 911 and had Chicago Heights Police arrest me. I spent 6 month in jail because this creep so stay away from him. He picked me up on Route 30 in Ford Heights and drives a White Van that has no windows in the side or rear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melvin-Oldendorf/Beechert-Illinois-60401/Melvin-Oldendorf-Oldendorf-Machine-Sexual-Deviant-with-un-treated-Syphilis-Scammer-Liar-1043037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melvin Oldendorf