Complaint Review: Member Learning Center - Smarthost Solution

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Sacramento California
Member Learning Center - Smarthost Solution
, Utah United States of America

Member Learning Center - Smarthost Solution Angela Bussio - Katie Smith- Sally Brown - Wealth Building Program I payed $97.00 for linkposting and called message in a meeting - never could get in touch, Utah

Advertised that CBS NBC rated top for home based business.  Very easy to setup and money back guarantee.  I tried calling 855-230-3394 and received a automated voice message on 2/21/13 at 1:45pm "In a meeting no one can take your call at this time".  I was charged $97.00, and now I have been charged $8.78 from Smarthostsolution!  I called to find out what this harge was for and they said they were part of Members Learning Center.  I want this cancelled and credit my account.  They haven't  credited my account.  I have to go to my bank and put a stop on my account now or possibly close my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Learning-Center-Smarthost-Solution/-Utah-/Member-Learning-Center-Smarthost-Solution-Angela-Bussio-Katie-Smith-Sally-Brown-Wea-1042894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Learning Center - Smarthost Solution