Complaint Review: Member Learning Center

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
Member Learning Center

Member Learning Center RIGA LV, Smart Host Solution Illegally withdrew funds from my account Internet

In May of 2012, I signed up with Herbalife and their online website support (called The Online Business).  On the same day they began billing my account this other company began billing my account for $8.98/month.  At the time I assumed it was part of the Herbalife deal and thought nothing of it.  In January of this year I canceled Herbalife as I had not sold any product and had decided it was a business loss.  I contacted them and canceled the account.  I also contacted the other company and cancelled them as well.  Then I received another charge on this month for $8.98.  I contacted the company by the 800 number on my statement.  They were somewhat rude and the "supervisor" would not even give me the name of the company she worked for.  She said she "didn't know it".  I asked how she could not know the name of the company that signs her paychecks and she then said she had just started working there.  I asked if they were connected with Herbalife in any way and she said no.  When I asked her to refund the $62.00 they had charged me she said she could only refund two months worth even though I have not received anything in return for the money.  I asked for the name of the company name and she put me on hold again.  When she came back she said she wouldn't tell me the name of the company.  If I wanted to contest the charges with her supervisor she would give me their email but they don't accept phone calls - how convenient.  I then contacted Herbalife to inquire as to whether they were in fact connected since the charges began on the very same day.  They are not affiliated with this company.  I checked my email and found two refund notices each for $8.98 got be credited to my account within five business days.  I used the reply email to get the name of the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Learning-Center/internet/Member-Learning-Center-RIGA-LV-Smart-Host-Solution-Illegally-withdrew-funds-from-my-acc-1014927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Learning Center