Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Reported By: Tjfgott — Coral Springs Florida
Member Solutions
jenkinstown, Pennsylvania USA

Member Solutions Parks Tae Kwon Do jenkinstown Pennsylvania

Member Solutions is the worst company I've ever dealt with. I have had a similar experience as the others who posted their complaints. I canceled my son's contract upon a doctor's orders. They "denied "the medical claim as if they have the right to determine a person's ability to train. Really? I went round and round with them for FIVE months in which time I supplied them with letter of intent to cancel, doctors note, medical records, copy of the contract, Florida statutes for a consumers right to cancel and legal info given to me from an attorney. Most of this was supplied to them repeatedly. They continued to call and email me almost every other day threatening my credit report, and saying that "ignoring this matter won't make it go away. " They are the one's ignoring my legal right to cancel the contract. They have finally stopped harassing me but now I have to keep monitoring my credit report to make sure they don't try to damage it. Don't let them get away with this behavior!!! Tell everyone you know is thinking about a fitness membership NEVER to sign anything with this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions-/jenkinstown-Pennsylvania/Member-Solutions-Parks-Tae-Kwon-Do-jenkinstown-Pennsylvania-1071634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions