Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Reported By: Sven F — New York
Member Solutions
Hatboro, Pennsylvania USA

Member Solutions They are a NIGHTMARE to deal with! Hatboro Pennsylvania

Terrible company to deal with! They kept billing me even though they weren't supposed to. When I called to ask about it hoping they would refund me at least some of the money... not only did they not do it but they were VERY rude to me on the phone. The manager actually hung up on me and I wasn't even being loud, rude or anything to her.

I've also heard that they are a nightmare to deal with from a merchant's standpoint as well. I would steer far clear from them if you are thinking about using them for your business and I certainly wouldn't sign any agreement with a company that is using Member Solutions. It's likely you may end up screwed like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions/Hatboro-Pennsylvania/Member-Solutions-They-are-a-NIGHTMARE-to-deal-with-Hatboro-Pennsylvania-1057077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions