Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: JulieM — Floyds Knobs Indiana United States of America
Member Solutions
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Member Solutions Holding me to contract even though doctor's orders tell me not to train. Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: What has happened?

*Consumer Comment: How?

First let me say that I am also filing a complaint against the Martial Arts studio where I trained, Brown's Traditional Tae Kwon Do in Louisville, KY. Lloyd Brown, the owner, told me he had a billing company handle his billing. He had me fill out the top part of the form so they could "send me a bill," then filled out the rest later. Nice, huh?

However, I now have carpal tunnel syndrome and carpo metacarpal arthritis and am under doctor's orders not to train. My doctor sent in the required paperwork not once, but twice, as Member Solutions said they never received it.

Member Solutions denied my medical hardship claim. However, if I pay them $800, they will release me from my contract. Blackmail, anyone? They will not be receiving one dime from me, and if they want to waste their time calling me, so be it. They are a ridiculously dishonest organization, and any martial arts school that chooses to do business with them will be functioning in a way that goes against all tenets of our Art.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions/Jenkintown-Pennsylvania-/Member-Solutions-Holding-me-to-contract-even-though-doctors-orders-tell-me-not-to-train-591768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions

What has happened?

AUTHOR: Tjfgott - (United States of America)

Has member solutions tried to sue you? If so what has been the outcome? Have they dinged your credit? I am in a similar situation with my son's tae Kwon do contract.

How?

AUTHOR: piqleweasel - (United States of America)

How would they be able to cancel the membership if they never received the documents? Maybe you should have tried sending the docs a different way.