Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Updated: Sat, February 26, 2011

• Reported By: Ad — Unknown California United States of America
Member Solutions
Member Solutions, PO Box 705, Jenkintown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Member Solutions Youbill Inc. Unethical billing practices Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Read before you sign

Member solutions has received my payments in full but keeps billing even though the contract is canceled.  I have spoken on the phone with them multiple times and each time they change their story.

I do not want to write very much because I have already contacted the BBB and will let them finalize their report.  I will say that I have paid in full and fulfilled my contract but they have processes in place to keep billing me additional bills.

One day they say they received my written cancellation and the next time we speak they never received it.

I have two request for anyone reading this; first if you are thinking about using their services please do not and find a different way to pay your martial arts studio.  Secondly, if they have not followed the contract or have tried to get you to pay additional amounts please report them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions/Jenkintown-Pennsylvania-19046/Member-Solutions-Youbill-Inc-Unethical-billing-practices-Jenkintown-Pennsylvania-656214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Read before you sign

AUTHOR: Brian - (Canada)

This comment refers to all 8 of these postings. Read before you sign. There is a 30 or 60 day notification period for cancellation. Cancel in writing, by registered letter. You made the agreement, so don't try to change it mid-stream.

I am an owner who has used Member Solutions for billing - this lets me spend my time teaching instead of chasing people for bum checks and broken promises. Any complaints I have received turned out to be false; I have found Member Solutions to be very professional, and very clear in their dealings with my customers.