Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Michele Cotillo-Gayle — Ozone Park, NY New York
Member Solutions
PO Box 297 Hatboro, PA 19040 Jenkintown, Pennsylvania USA

Member Solutions Youbill, Incorporated Trying to get more money from me. Jenkintown Pennsylvania

My daughter signed up in karate, did her full year and would of continued had these problems not come up. My son joined after almost a year of watching his sister's class. My son is a special needs child with asthma. At the time of him signing up, his asthma symptoms had been maintained and had no serious problems after a month or so his asthma became bad again. I had dr's notes and such. I called the Karate place Master Kai Mixed Martial Arts and they had turned their billing and contracts over to members solution. I always paid on time and even paid past when my daughter's contract was up. They kept billing me because they said it was on auto renewal. I never was aware of the auto-renewal this was never explained to me. I tried to do this amicably, even offered to pay a fee to break this contract. I always have paid my bills on time and have good credit and this has been going back and forth since September 2013. I don't want all my years of doing the right thing and this one place is going to sabotage my credit. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I can no longer afford to keep paying for services that I am not getting. I am already under stress dealing with my special needs child.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions/Jenkintown-Pennsylvania-19046/Member-Solutions-Youbill-Incorporated-Trying-to-get-more-money-from-me-Jenkintown-Penns-1096958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions