Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Benjutsu — Scappoose Oregon
Member Solutions
Internet USA

Member Solutions MSI Charged for One Month Although Account Cancelled During Suspension Period Hatboro, PA Internet

I put my account on suspension because I was taking a break from the classes I was working on and was contemplating going back after the summer. But my schedule got busy and I may need to wait a few more months before resuming classes.

So I sent in a cancellation request email to Member Services on August 22nd to close my account before it renewed on September 20th. I was informed by an email response several days later that I will still be charged for the September payment although I have not attended any classes since March of this year!

I called to confirm that I WOULD NOT be charged for services not renedered and was told flat-out that I will indeed be charged for the months according to the program rules that I apparently signed. However, nothing was signed by me other than a 3-day-out clause on the back of a carbon-copy small sqaure paper that I used to start the service at the place I was taking classes. [continued below]....

They refused to make any acceptions or cancel the future withdrawl or assist me in any way, no matter how angry or upset I was on the phone with the alleged 'supervisor' that does't have a boss of her own. Now they have ruined this entire experience for me and I will never use their services again or work with a company that partners with this 'Member Services' joke of a company!

Now it has created grief between myself and the instructor of the class and I may not ever go back for this reason alone. All the companies out there that treat their apparent customers like this should be shut down overnight....and I will stop at nothing to make sure this company is one of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions/internet/Member-Solutions-MSI-Charged-for-One-Month-Although-Account-Cancelled-During-Suspension-P-1172418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions