Complaint Review: Member Solutions

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Wil — New Jersey United States of America
Member Solutions
330 S Warminster Road, Ste 358 Internet United States of America

Member Solutions YouBill, Inc. I am enrolled in automatic monthly billing for my son's Karate classes. The May payment was billed twice. I contacted the dojo, my bank, and Member Solutions. Member Solutions claims that they have 2, Internet

*Author of original report: ISSUE NOW RESOLVED

*Author of original report: STILL NO RESOLUTION!!!

I am enrolled in monthly automatic payments for my son's Karate classes.  The May payment was billed twice.  Member Solutions claims to have two identical contracts on file and that the dojo must have accidentally submitted a duplicate.  I am now waiting to hear back from the dojo, my bank, and Member Solutions with regard to reimbursement.  Could be an honest mistake but, considering all the other complaints about Member Solutions, I'm not taking any chances.  We'll see...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Solutions/internet/Member-Solutions-YouBill-Inc-I-am-enrolled-in-automatic-monthly-billing-for-my-sons-Kar-885746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Solutions

ISSUE NOW RESOLVED

AUTHOR: Wil Branca - (USA)

The double billing that occurred in May required my bank to issue a "Provisional Credit" to cover the cost of an unauthorized withdrawal made by Member Solutions from my bank account.  I contacted Member Solutions at that time and they promptly refunded the withdrawal.  It's been a big pain in the ass, requiring me to make numerous phone calls and trips to the bank over the course of the past month, but at no time was Member Solutions at fault, it was a clerical error made by the dojo.

Member Solutions has been very pro-active with regard to resolving this issue, going so far as to ask me to write this rebuttal.  So, there you have it.  I get the impression that Member Solutions is genuinely concerned about all the negative reports and is making a concerted effort to salvage their reputation.

STILL NO RESOLUTION!!!

AUTHOR: Wil Branca - (United States of America)

This is the second month in a row that Member Solutions withdrew a double payment from my bank account.  This time, it was taken a week sooner than the contract stipulated and it caused an overdraft.  They had their chance, now I'm taking legal action.  THIEVES!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC