Complaint Review: Members Edge, ILD Teleservices

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Members Edge, ILD Teleservices
Internet, USA Internet U.S.A.

Members Edge, ILD Teleservices ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: rebuttal from members edge

I received my Bellsouth bill today and low and behold I have been slammed once again by ILD Teleservices. I have a charge for $16.95 for Email services. I have AOL AND Comcast. Like I need another Email address to keep up with. Can't get ahold of anyone tonight so I will call in the morning. Hopefully I will be able to get it taken care of without much trouble. From reading the posts on this site I have seen that I can get Bellsouth to put a 3rd party block on my phone. As soon as I get off the phone with ILD I will call Bellsouth and have that done.

Rhonda
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge-ILD-Teleservices/internet/Members-Edge-ILD-Teleservices-ripoff-Internet-130082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge, ILD Teleservices

rebuttal from members edge

AUTHOR: Stephen - (U.S.A.)

We are not charging anything to anyone. Our company name is being fraudulantly used. We have contacted the proper legal authorities.