contrary
  • Report: #719534

Complaint Review: Members Edge, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Patricia — Catlett Virginia U.S.A.
Members Edge, LLC
492-c Cedar Lane Teaneck, New Jersey United States of America

Members Edge, LLC fraudulent charge to telephone bill Teaneck, New Jersey

I opened my Verizon bill for my land line and found a charge for Mar 17, 2011 for $14.95 from Members Edge.  It says it is for "FamilyDscnt MthlyFee".  I called Verizon and had the charge removed.  I have been all over this internet and found numerous other complaints about this practice.  I do not know who these people are.  I found the address on a Bloomberg report profile about this business.  I have never contacted them nor have they contacted me.  Nice of them to give me a discount on the fraudulent charges though.  I also contacted Bloomberg and told them to correct thier account of this company's profile.  All they do for a living is slam fraudulent charges on people's phone bills at random.  All the phone numbers including the one provided by the person who filed in Feb on this site are disconnected. I have no idea what the bill is supposedly for and neither does Verizon. Again I cannot contact this company because all the phone numbers i have found are disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge-LLC/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/Members-Edge-LLC-fraudulent-charge-to-telephone-bill-Teaneck-New-Jersey-719534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge, LLC