Complaint Review: Members Edge - Verizon Bill

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Sedona — Germantown Maryland United States of America
Members Edge - Verizon Bill
1 University Plaza, Suite 307 Hackjensack, New Jersey United States of America

Members Edge - Verizon Bill ILD Teleservices (Verizon Bill) Fraudulent Charges on Verizon Bill - This company used some of my personal info (some correct and some incorrect) to fraudulently charge my Verizon bill $14.95 for members e-mail Hackjensack, New Jersey

I discovered charges from ILD Teleservices (aka Members Edge) on my Verizon phone bill.  When I inquired I was informed that Mambers Edge had provided Verizon with my name (correct) date of birth (correct) and my mother's maiden name (incorrect) and that I had subscribed to their e-mail services.  Even though the bill is in my husband's name only - Verizon went ahead and accepted this authorization to allow the charges to go through without ever confirming this information.

I am surprised that Verizon would allow such a fradulent act to occur to their customers!

Check your Verizon bill every month carefully!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge-Verizon-Bill/Hackjensack-New-Jersey-07601/Members-Edge-Verizon-Bill-ILD-Teleservices-Verizon-Bill-Fraudulent-Charges-on-Verizon-630901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge - Verizon Bill