• Report: #195991

Complaint Review: Members Edge Vm 1x - ILD Emaildiscount - ESBI - Nationwide Assist

• Submitted: Mon, June 12, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 12, 2006

• Reported By:LAFAYETTE Indiana
Members Edge Vm 1x - ILD Emaildiscount - ESBI - Nationwide Assist
492-c Cedar Lane, Suite396 TEANECK, New Jersey U.S.A.

Members Edge Vm 1x - ILD Emaildiscount - ESBI, Nationwide Assist, ESBI ripoff billing on my phone bill charges I've never seen or use. Teaneck New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Report with the FTC and Ripoff-report, it helped me

Please stop Member Edge, ILD Billing and ESBI charging me for services I never used before. I got my phone services turnerd on and I've been hacked with the worm. My computer was down for three weeks or longer.

I recived my phone bill and the charges was really high, istarted looking to see why. I called my phone company and they told me that I have charges from ESBI,ILD. I told them that I didn't know who or what that was.

My husband got online and pulled up the website and we found this contact us number 1-877-4483232 that I called and was on hold for 15 minutes. No one never anwsered, I called another number 1-800-433-4518 and it took me back to the first number;After sitting there for another 15 minutes I decided to go to the web site customersupport@membersedgellc.com and found out that those companies are rip off.

Thank you so much, I'm going to call my phone company back and see what the say about it now.

Crystal
LAFAYETTE, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2006 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge-Vm-1x-ILD-Emaildiscount-ESBI-Nationwide-Assist/TEANECK-New-Jersey-07666/Members-Edge-Vm-1x-ILD-Emaildiscount-ESBI-Nationwide-Assist-ESBI-ripoff-billing-on-195991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge Vm 1x - ILD Emaildiscount - ESBI - Nationwide Assist

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Report with the FTC and Ripoff-report, it helped me

AUTHOR: Kerri - (U.S.A.)

I had the same problem only the telephone company was verizon, after getting nowhere with them and ESBI I filed a report with Ripoff-report and the FTC, I informed both ESBI and Verizon of the reports I filed. I also sent daily emails to them both letting them know the charges were being disputed, after several days of hearing it is not our problem I did get a email from ESBI stating the charges would be removed from my bill, but it may take 2 billing cycles. I have since dropped verizon as my phone service company. This was happened all within the last week so I do not know if ESBI has kept their word. I am hopeful.

Ripped off in NJ