Complaint Review: Members Edge Voice Mail

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Enfield Connecticut
Members Edge Voice Mail
492-c Cedar Lane #396 Teaneck, New Jersey U.S.A.

Members Edge Voice Mail Automatic sign up when taking a survey Teaneck New Jersey

Back in July of 2007 I took a survey to get a $25.00 gift card to Target. Being a new mother of twins I figured this could come in handy for the babies necessities. Since I was busy with the twins my husband took over the finances and did not notice the extra charge to Members Edge on our AT&T bill. Recently I took on this responsibility and called Members Edge to inquire what it was all about.

The rude lady I spoke with said that it was signed up by taking the above mentioned survey. I told her that I never used the service and did not want it and I expected a refund. She said no refunds were to be given. I also asked for proof that I signed up for it which she could not provide. I cancelled the service and also spoke with AT&T to make sure that there would not be any more deductions made.

I was negligent in not noticing the additional charges to my phone bill but I do not see how this can be legal. Also shame on Target for being a sponsor to this scam.

Enfield, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge-Voice-Mail/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/Members-Edge-Voice-Mail-Automatic-sign-up-when-taking-a-survey-Teaneck-New-Jersey-317518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge Voice Mail