Complaint Review: Members Edge

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
Members Edge
Teaneck, New Jersey U.S.A.

Members Edge - Paymentone scammed on a phone bill that was shut off by qwest three months prior Teaneck New Jersey

I received a qwest phone bill on a phone number that was turned off by qwest three months ago for over 600.00 and the charges are for a service that I guess works even when your phone is turned off and number is changed , I am still in awe that qwest lets this go through there billing department.

I had tried to send members edge an e-mail but the address was no good so i will call and see what happens , I can't believe how messed up things are with the internet we have been scammed about six times now on different things but this is the craziest , i would never sign up for a voicemail costing19.95 a month and a e-mail costing 14.95 a month plus setup fees and who knows what else they charged me for .

I am requesting a four month statment from qwest , who in my oponion is just as responsible as members edge and would love to see them in court as well I will however never use qwest again and would suggest the same for others as well ,I am also discontinueing use of the internet as it also is to blame , america sure isn't what it could be , really disappointed in people and companies of the U.S.A.

mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/Members-Edge-Paymentone-scammed-on-a-phone-bill-that-was-shut-off-by-qwest-three-months-305643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge