Complaint Review: Members Edge

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Members Edge
492-C Cedar Lane #396 Teaneck, New Jersey U.S.A.

Members Edge Unauthorized charge to a business phone number Teaneck New Jersey

Members Edge made an unauthorized charge to our company business account with Qwest based on an internet response from a clerical worker. They had already made 2 charges to our account prior to our receiving the bill with the first charge.

They are refusing to remove the unauthorized charges unless we file a fraud report. Their clerk, Shaniqua, seemed confused when I said I would be happy to report their company for making an unauthorized charge in a fraud report with my local police department. She was quite helpful in giving me her supervisor's name (Pauline Pleasant) and the owners name (Josh Jagid) for my report, as they are the ones saying they will not reverse the charges.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/Members-Edge-Unauthorized-charge-to-a-business-phone-number-Teaneck-New-Jersey-288011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge