Complaint Review: Members Edge

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2005

• Reported By:Lafayette Indiana
Members Edge
membersedgellc.com Internet U.S.A.

Members Edge, Had ILD Telservices Ripoff a billing company bill my Verizon Phone bill with charges that I had not authorized Internet

Members Edge LLC. had ILD Teleservices (a billing company service) bill my Verizon Phone bill with charges for services for e-mail setup and e-mail monthly fees which I had not authorized and had no idea of the company or heard of it.

They said that I signed up for it on the internet but I wouldn't sign up for something that I didn't know anything about. I called the Members Edge phone number (1-877-233-5087) and talked with a service rep and they finally after several minutes of augering they said they would cancel the service and credit my account. The rep was very rude and hope no one has to deal with her.

Phyllis
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge/internet/Members-Edge-Had-ILD-Telservices-Ripoff-a-billing-company-bill-my-Verizon-Phone-bill-with-128306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge