Complaint Review: Members Edge

• Reported By:Silex Missouri
Members Edge
www.membersedge.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Members Edge Billing for voicemail services supposedly signed up for! Internet

I had noticed a charge of $22.28 on two of my phone bills, the first one I just ignored, did not pay it either, but then the second one came, I tried calling and talking to someone, at Members Edge, LLC 877-448-3232 they are very rude and not helpful at all, I was told when I asked about the charges that I had signed up for voice mail, but my account had been cancelled since I did not pay my bill!

When I asked for a refund they said NO, they do not issue credits (I tried the nice approach first that did not work, then I tried the really pissed off approach, that did not work either). I guess I will wait and see if my phone bill has this charge again next month. But good luck getting anyone to help you, they are like programmed Robots over there, they know you are calling because you are mad, because I would almost guarantee that no one really "Signs up" for their service!

Christine
Silex, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge/nationwide/Members-Edge-Billing-for-voicemail-services-supposedly-signed-up-for-Internet-249171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge