Complaint Review: Members Edge

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2005

• Reported By:KAILUA Hawaii
Members Edge
members edge. com Nationwide U.S.A.

Members Edge ripoff fraudulent billing by ILD Teleservices Internet

I received a phone call several months ago from a person wanting me to sign on for Voice Mail services I said I didn't want the service. The caller was very hard to understand as english was not her native language. I called ILD when my Verizon bill came in and said I had not ordered this service they had billed me for two months at 14.95 per month. The representative said she would take off the charge. Very short tempered attitude by the representive. I will not pay the bill.

KAILUA, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Edge/nationwide/Members-Edge-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-by-ILD-Teleservices-Internet-136963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Edge