Complaint Review: Members Only Training

• Reported By: Gloria Powers — Milford Connecticut
Members Only Training
, Utah USA

Members Only Training Work at home, make lots of money, add to income Utah

So I was online, and ran across a company called Members Only Training. Supposedly for 49.95,you get a kit to help you work from home and make alot of money. Shame on me, as I am in marketing.  I tried to connect on line, and iafter several upgraded pop ups, it said, you have to call this number for support.  I called the number, and they put me through all these personal questions.  I felt very uncomfortable.  Then they said someone else would need to call me. They called me at 9PM. I told them I was going to bed. They daid then tomorrow. I said look, if this is your telling me you are going to try to sell me something else, or try to upgrade me, you are mistaken. I am in advertising and this is bait and switch.  Today I sent the company a cancelation, and they told me I had to make at lease 5 attempts to do the online strategy, basically ripping off more people. I called my bank to dispute the charge which is what everyone should do.

Horrible Horrible company. If any of you have tried it, then please do yourself a favor, report your experience to The Better Business Bureau as well as the Dept of Consumer Protections.

Please protect yuorself.  These companies need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Members-Only-Training/Utah/Members-Only-Training-Work-at-home-make-lots-of-money-add-to-income-Utah-1075400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Members Only Training