Complaint Review: Membersavings@privacymattersidentity.com

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:clermont Florida
Membersavings@privacymattersidentity.com
membersavings@privacymattersidentity.com Internet U.S.A.

Membersavings@privacymatters.com membersavings@privacymattersidentity.com ripped offed Internet

On 7/2/2008, I went to Privacy matters on the internet to obtain my credit reports. Nothing ever came in, so I cancelled the order and they sent me my cancellation number of 438690347-20080702...Then on 7/11/2008, I noticed they took 29.95 out of my checking account !!!!! And I want my money refunded immediately !!

Erich
clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membersavingsprivacymattersidentitycom/internet/Membersavingsprivacymatterscom-membersavingsprivacymattersidentitycom-ripped-offed-Int-350085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membersavings@privacymattersidentity.com