• Report: #205644

• Reported By:Gulfport Mississippi
Membership Plus
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Membership Plus ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Got my money back

On July 21, 2006 I noticed $21.95 missing from my account when I clicked on it a check popped up I did not authorize with a phone number in little print. I called the number on July 24, 2006 and they said they would cancel whatever it was I did not subscribe to and I would have my money in 5 business days.

As of August 8, 2006 I still have not gotten my money so I called again. Asking to speak to a supervisor and they said one would call me back and I got no call. I asked where they were located and the person said Las Vegas, NV and I said I was going to report them to the BBB and hung up.

I again called on August 11, 2006 and still same story and was hung up on this time. So I then found this website and called my bank.

Virginia
Gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Plus/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Membership-Plus-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-205644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Plus

Got my money back

AUTHOR: Virginia - (U.S.A.)

After contacting my bank on August 11, 2006. When I got my mail on August 12, 2006 I received a money order for $21.95 from Membership Plus. I was very shocked after finding this website about it that I received this money order. It has a memo in it dated August 4, 2006. The money order was dated August 8, 2006 which is when I called them raising sand and telling them I was reporting them to the BBB. My letter was mailed on August 9, 2006 and has a return address of P.O Box 634 or 851 Bustleton Pike, Richboro, PA 18954.

Hope this might help someone else.