Complaint Review: Membership Plus

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006

• Reported By:long beach California
Membership Plus
membershipplus.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Membership Plus ripoff - unlawful automatic debit from checking account Los Angeles California

I have just discovered that $21.95 has been debited from my checking account. I viewed my account online and it looked as though a check had been deposited. Knowing that I had not used that check number I immediately called the bank. They indicated that the check was electronically deposited by Membership Plus. They researched online and determined that it was a fraud. My banking institution has indicated that my money will be refunded. Hopefully, this will not happen again.

Kristin
long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Plus/Los-Angeles-California/Membership-Plus-ripoff-unlawful-automatic-debit-from-checking-account-Los-Angeles-Califo-216084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Plus