Complaint Review: Membership Plus

• Updated: Mon, September 25, 2006

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Membership Plus
www.membershipplus.biz Internet U.S.A.

Membership Plus; Roadside Plus; Membership Services Plus; CMP Unauthorized charges to checking account Ripoff Internet

This company originally charged my account $21.95 two months ago and I disbuted it with my bank. My bank put the money back into my account along with the fees, but two months later this company has charged my account again.

I called this company several times in one day and was hung up two different times. The first rep stated that I never called in two months ago and cancelled this service and the second said it was cancel and proceeded to give me the confirmation number, but because I was questioning where did they get this info from she hung up on me without giving me the confirmation number.

Two months ago when the first charge appeared this company advised me that they emailed me confirming their service. This was a bold lie. This company didn't try to email and in fact they haven't responded to the email that I sent their customer service. This company has several names they may be under, CMP, membershipPlus.us, roadside@membershipplus.us, just to name a few and none of them are legit.

I did submit a complaint to www.bbb.org and I will be filing one with the Attorney General. The bbb advised that whatever pay day loans you are dealing with you cut them off immediately and notify your bank!

These are very rude people and any company that can't trace their resources is a fraud and the people giving them your banking information without permission is a fraud as well. I did apply with several companies that will "match you with the best lender."

Nikkita
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2006 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Plus/internet/Membership-Plus-Roadside-Plus-Membership-Services-Plus-CMP-Unauthorized-charges-to-chec-212616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Plus