Complaint Review: Membership Services - Minnesota

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: Joel — Carson City Nevada United States of America
Membership Services - Minnesota
Membership Services, Hopkins MN Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Membership Services - Minnesota Membership Services Hopkins is a Ripoff company Hopkins Minnesota

Looking at my checking account I noticed there were two separate charges for $24.95 on my statement monthly. I had no Idea what it was for so I called the 800# that accompanied it. It was some coupon company out of Hopkins Minnesota.

My advice is twofold - get a credit card that has "protection services" to guard against these bogus charges - second - review your monthly statements - I was lax - I contacted the company and asked what the charges were for - they could not tell me. I asked for a refund - they said they would send out a "refund form" and to fill in the amount that should be refunded - somehow I do not have faith that my loss will be refunded - However the Chase account that I have has a purchase protection plan at no cost to me. They have put a block on this company so that they will no longer be able to debit my card, AND I can file a complaint form that will enable Chase to go after this company.

Your best defense is a good offense - protect yourself - review your monthly statements and question everything that does not make sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Services-Minnesota/Hopkins-Minnesota-/Membership-Services-Minnesota-Membership-Services-Hopkins-is-a-Ripoff-company-Hopkins-805083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Services - Minnesota