Complaint Review: Membership Services WC Essentionals and WC Value Plus

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Wasilla Alaska
Membership Services WC Essentionals and WC Value Plus
PO Box 5265 Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.

Membership Services WC Essentionals and WC Value Plus Charging me 16.95 on my Credit card. Hopkins Minnesota

These folks were charging me 16.95 x 2 for services I never ordered. I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges and found out their phone number.
After contacting them I asked what their services were and all they could say was "Membership Services." The lady was very nice and I confirmed with her that I never ordered their services and to refund my money and not to charge my card any more . She had told me I had ordered the service in the internet, I stated she was wrong. She gave me their mailing address.

The credit card company said it would take 28 days before the charge off would be displayed on my statements.

Folks, Please Look at your Credit Card Statements For Charges

Jollyrogers
Wasilla, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Services-WC-Essentionals-and-WC-Value-Plus/Hopkins-Minnesota-55243-2265/Membership-Services-WC-Essentionals-and-WC-Value-Plus-Charging-me-1695-on-my-Credit-card-432760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Services WC Essentionals and WC Value Plus