Complaint Review: Membership Services

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: foxcrow — Rochester Hills Michigan USA
Membership Services
P.O. Box 658 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Membership Services SEM* Home Play MN unauthorize charges to credit card Hopkins, Minnesota

Membership services some how got my VISA credit card and started charging my visa $21.95 per month.  To this day I am not sure what service they provide.  From what I gather when you call their 800 number (800 475-1942) they supposedly provide on-line coupons.  When I question them as to how they got my credit card number they are very vague and just say they got it from one of the 450 companies they work with.  I never authorized this service and never authorize Membership Services to start charging my VISA credit card.    They have been charging me since November 2010.   On my credit card account it shows as SEM* Home Play MN 800 475-1942.  I have requested my bank VISA fraud division to go to back after them and collect the $175 they charged my VISA.  Further I have reported this company to Michigan Attorney General's Office, Minnesota Attorney General's Office and the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Response Center.  This is a true credit card scam and this company needs to be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Services/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Membership-Services-SEM-Home-Play-MN-unauthorize-charges-to-credit-card-Hopkins-Minnesot-744836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Services