Complaint Review: Memberslogin.org

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: Dallas Texas — Dallas Texas United States of America
Memberslogin.org

Memberslogin.org Misleading - I originally bought an unlimited search package. They now limit my searches and try to sell me an upgrage now! Rip Off! Buyer beware. Their customer Support is USELESS! Waste of Mone Worldwide, Internet

This online company was originally called RecordsLogin.  Then they became MembersLogin.

I originally purchased an "Unlimited" search package.  Although some of their information was a little old, I did originally find it somewhat useful.   It seems now that my "unlimited" search package has become limited, and they are now trying to sell me an upgrade.  This is not what I signed up and paid for.  Their customer support is anything but customer support.  Additionally, they have no actual phone number to contact them on.  If they do answer your email, it will be short and to the point - If you want what you actually paid for, you will need to pay them more money.  Those are my words not theirs.  They will respond with something like "our records indicate that you have reached your search limit for the day", and then they indicate that you can upgrade.  So my words are an accurate description of their intent in my opinion.

If you intend on doing more than 3 to 5 searches in a 24 hour period, I would stay away from Memberslogin.org.

Below is a copy and paste from the way they originally sold people on the idea of unlimited searches with You will NEVER be BILLED Again

"Instant Registration Access, Discreet Billing, Secure Procedure.

100%

Safe and Secure Transactions

Your online order is 100% SAFE and SECURE!

This is a single time charge and will never be re-billed."

You can view their promises as well by going to the Way Back Machine.  Do a google search for Way back machine, and put in their web address, and you will see how they originally sold people on one time billing.  Regardless of they changes they make to the look of their site, you can see that someone is always keeping track of the promises that sites make, then sometimes change in order to gouge for more money.

My advise is to stay away from Memberslogin.org.  If they should decide to live up to their commitments, they I will be glad to report that as well.  Until then, I would stay away if you haven't already been sucked in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membersloginorg/internet/Membersloginorg-Misleading-I-originally-bought-an-unlimited-search-package-They-now-749765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memberslogin.org