Complaint Review: Memberworks Toronto ON

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: AnitaL76 — london Ontario Canada
Memberworks Toronto ON
P.O. Box 130, Stn B; Montreal, QC Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Memberworks Toronto ON Monthly Charges Dispite Non-Acceptance of Policy Toronto, Ontario

I was called by MemberWorks Toronto regarding a travel insurance policy which I quickly declined as my family and I already have coverage elsewhere. Dispite my non-acceptance of this policy it is now being charged monthly at a cost of $22.59 to my credit card. On calling HBC (whom I recall the MemberWorks representatives stating they were calling representing) I was told they could connect me but had no ability to deal with the problem. I am now waiting for the long weekend to be over so I can call to cancel the policy which should NEVER have been started to begin with as it was clearly refused when they called me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memberworks-Toronto-ON/Toronto-Ontario-/Memberworks-Toronto-ON-Monthly-Charges-Dispite-Non-Acceptance-of-Policy-Toronto-Ontario-732140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memberworks Toronto ON