Complaint Review: Memberworks,

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Petersburg Virginia
Memberworks,
680 Washington Blvd Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Memberworks,Fraudulent Charges To Credit Card Account Via Pyramid Collection Stamford Connecticut

Member Works, Inc. charged my account for several months although I had not agreed to any services with them. I finally got them to cancel my account and refund one months charges. The charges appeared on the statement as
#AP SHOPPING ESSENTIAL 800-316-8821 CT .The total was 9.95 per month in two separate transactions.

Member Works claimed that Pyramid Collections has sent the information to them and they just processed it. Pyramid claims they did not and refuse to talk about the situation.

I have sent letters to Member Works, Federal Trade Commission, the Attorney General of the State of Connecticut and Attorney General of the State of Virginia.

I doubt if I can do any more but I will keep trying to get my money back.

Vachatterus
Petersburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memberworks/Stamford-Connecticut-06901/MemberworksFraudulent-Charges-To-Credit-Card-Account-Via-Pyramid-Collection-Stamford-Con-269084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memberworks,