Complaint Review: Memberworks

• Updated: Wed, May 25, 2011

• Reported By: Darylene — Victoria British Columbia Canada
Memberworks
Toronto Ont. Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Memberworks I am also a victim of Memberworks. They credited my account but I didn't receive any discount pkg. Toronto, Ontario

I am a victim of Memberworks. They offered discounts on travel and other products. I told them I would look over there info when they sent it out my mail. I hav'nt received any info and yet my account with Zellers was charged $22.39. I tried to phone them, but there mailbox was full. I was told the contact number to cancell was in the info to be sent to me, which I did'nt receive. I do not want this product, with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memberworks/Toronto-Ontario-/Memberworks-I-am-also-a-victim-of-Memberworks-They-credited-my-account-but-I-didnt-rece-733205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memberworks