Complaint Review: Memere-Pata Cattery

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Ric — Tampa Florida
Memere-Pata Cattery
10310 Kim lane Hudson, Florida USA

Memere-Pata Cattery Alan, Alyn, Gloria Harding Irresponsible breeder! BEWARE!!! Once he has your money he will Not answer his phone, and will NOT call you back Hudson Florida

Alan and Gloria Harding should not be in business of breeding or  selling cats.  I bought a russian blue kitten and received the little guy when he was 2 months old. Playful for about a month and slowly played less did not gain weight.  I took him to the ( Hydepark Veteranrian),  vet and was told he has FIP. A fatal  always,illness infection, that can come from a cattery with lots of animals and not kept clean.  The virus does not show up on test they give kitties. once it mutates it is fatal. Mine died After I had him less than 4 months, $1,600 in vet bills later I had to put him down after a couple seizures that left him unable to walk, and he stopped eating.  Extremely sad that a Cattery continues selling animals out of a flea market location in Hudson FL., and through the Internet.  BUYER BEWARE!!!  Initially Alan told me he would replace the litter if he dies, when I told him he has FIP, Alan told me he has not had a case of FIP in his Cattery for 6-7 years. [continued below]....

.....  Others have made comments here on this site that says otherwise.  My advice , BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!  Any doubts of my claim?  I have every receipt from the moment I got this pet to the end. Oh yeah, and they say I tortured this animal, I have dozens of friends who can tell you otherwise.  They sell sick cats and do NOT stand behind what they sell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memere-Pata-Cattery/Hudson-Florida-34669/Memere-Pata-Cattery-Alan-Alyn-Gloria-Harding-Irresponsible-breeder-BEWARE-Once-he-1067522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memere-Pata Cattery