Complaint Review: Memorabilia Spot

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mark G. — Cedar Hill Texas United States of America
Memorabilia Spot

Memorabilia Spot Wedding Party Shoes I ordered and paid for an NFL pillow but never received it. Memorbilia Spot doesn't respond to communications. Internet

I ordered a Steelers body pillow.  Whenever I check the status of my order, it shows awaiting fulfillment even though it has been almost a month since I ordered it.  It also showed in stock.

When I got my debit card statement, there was a charge for the amount on the day I ordered it with a description of wedding party shoes as the vendor.  I called the number on the credit card bill and nobody ever answers.  I have also sent a couple of inquiries to memorabilia spot but get no reply.  Also the 1-800 number does not work for memorabilia spot.  Normally places do not charge a credit card until they are shipping the product. Does not respond to emails and phone numbers appear to be invalid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memorabilia-Spot/internet/Memorabilia-Spot-Wedding-Party-Shoes-I-ordered-and-paid-for-an-NFL-pillow-but-never-receiv-1012211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memorabilia Spot